- POSIX system: Linux, BSD, OSX, modern UNIX systems
- /bin/sh: POSIX shell
- C99 compiler; anything that supports ANSI C99
- libsdl1.2 (devel package with headers)
- libsdl-image1.2 (devel package with headers)
- boehm gc (libgc) (devel package with headers)
- optional: bison and flex; needed only if you want to change the syntax; ./configure --enable-bison
- optional: some demo scripts in test/ require plumb installed: noredrawtest.sh, view.sh, animator_zoompan
If you are on OSX, run ./configure --osx. Windows builds are possible
using --mingw (native, on windows) or --mingw-cross (from *NIX).
Run ./configure --help to see configure-time options.
The result is saved in Makefile.conf.
make install [options]
- PREFIX=/usr (installation prefix different from what was specified in ./configure)
- DESTDIR=/tmp/build (installation destination dir for packaging)